Become a Millionaire with Dubai Marina Mall & The Spring Souk (the “Campaign”)
March 30- April 13, 2021
- Emaar Properties PJSC (The Dubai Marina Mall and The Spring Souk) Terms and Conditions applies.
- By participating in this campaign, you acknowledge and agree that you have read, understand, and consent to these Terms and Conditions and agree to be bound by them
- Become a Millionaire with Dubai Marina Mall & The Spring Souk (the “Draw”) is subject to the below Terms and Conditions which are subject to change without notice
- Each time a participant makes a purchase above AED 50 at Dubai Marina Mall or The Spring Souk from any retailer during the Promotion Period, they must register and upload the receipt at U By Emaar app (an “Eligible Purchase”).
- The Draw is applicable to individual participants only (not groups).
- The Dubai Marina Mall and The Spring Souk reserves the right to add, modify, or discontinue the Draw without notice.
- The Dubai Marina Mall and The Spring Souk will not be responsible for any incomplete or inaccurate registration information, or other errors of any kind that may affect your registration for the Draw.
- The Draw shall be considered void where prohibited by law.
- You acknowledge and agree that you have read, understand, and consent to these Terms and Conditions and agree to be bound by them.
- Entries to the Draw are earned for each Eligible Purchase (defined below) at Dubai Marina Mall or The Spring Souk between 10:00am Gulf Standard Time and 10:59pm Gulf Standard Time on 30 March – 13 April (the “Promotion Period”).
- Each time a participant would like to participate in the draw, they must make a purchase with the value of AED 50 at Dubai Marina Mall or The Spring Souk from any retailer during the Promotion Period and members must spend and upload their valid receipts in U by Emaar app during the campaign period.
- Each Eligible Purchase will be verified as one entry to the Draw.
- Only participants who have made an Eligible Purchase during the Promotion Period will be qualified to enter the Draw.
- The prize draw is open to participants aged 18 years and above only.
- Employees of Emaar and their immediate family members, suppliers, agents, and anyone professionally associated with this campaign and prize draw, are not allowed to participate in the Draw.
- Entry into each Draw will be automatic, as long as the participant has made an Eligible Purchase & upload the receipts in U by Emaar App during the Promotion Period.
- 1 winner will be drawn following the Promotion Period of March 30- April 13, 2021.
- The winning prize will be determined following the promotion period.
- The last day to be entered into the Draw will be 13 April 2021, 10:59 pm Gulf Standard Time (GST).
- The winner of the Draw will be announced on 15 April 2021 after the Promotion Period. Winners will be announced on @DubaiMarinaMall and @thespringsouk social media platform (Stories).
- The winner of the Draw will be contacted by email or telephone using the mobile number registered.
- If the mall management are unable to contact the winner after 48 hours, or if the winner refuses to accept the prize based on these Terms & Conditions, then the mall management reserve the right to award the prize to an alternative winner.
- By registering for the Draw; and should you win the prize listed herein, you acknowledge and agree to waive and release your rights in regards to certain personal information (such as your name, age, nationality, gender, and other personal information provided to Emaar Gift Card, U By Emaar and Emaar Properties PJSC & its affiliates and allow the entities to use such personal information to advertise and announce you as a prize winner across any medium and media including social media, newspapers, magazines, etc.
- You further agree and acknowledge to allow Emaar Properties PJSC and all their affiliated companies and subsidiaries to film, photograph, and utilize your image for all marketing purposes across any medium and media including social media, newspapers, magazines, etc. during any of the activities related to the prize draw and award.
- This prize and the procedures associated with it shall be subject to UAE Federal Laws and the law of the Emirate of Dubai. Any dispute shall be referred to the Dubai Courts (excluding DIFC courts).